Category Strategy Tool is some composite of:
- Visual feedback on choices through inbuilt smarts (so allows ‘what if’ scenario planning)
- Includes glossary of terms to inform and advise stakeholders on the Balance of power
- Takes Porter’s Five Forces and simplifies and applies the ideas in a practical and transparent way
- Can be stored and shared to create a documentary decision making trail
- Allows independent validation of subjective assumptions about who has the balance of power
- Allows negotiators to undertake ‘what if’ scenario planning to test potential options
- Allows validation of proposed tactics and strategies and creates a medium for governance review
- More likelihood that the client will align their negotiation objectives and strategies to the actual Balance of power
- Less likelihood that the client will assume ‘we are weak’ and create self-limiting scripts based upon misreading of the actual balance of power
Should you wish to have a set of more ‘serious’ tools, platforms or services at your disposal we would love to help.
acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country, recognises their continuing connection to land, water and
community and pays respect to Elders past, present and future.