This policy gives security researchers a point of contact to directly submit their research findings if they believe they have found a potential security vulnerability within the Comprara systems.
About this policy
The security of Comprara’s systems is a top priority and we take every care to keep them secure. Despite our efforts, there may still be vulnerabilities.
Comprara is keen to engage with the security community. This policy allows security researchers to share their findings with Comprara. If you think you have found a potential vulnerability in a Comprara system, service or product, please tell us as quickly as possible.
We do not provide compensation for finding potential or confirmed vulnerabilities, nor do we publish the names or details of researchers that have provided vulnerabilities.
What this policy covers
This policy covers:
- any product or service wholly owned by Comprara to which you have lawful access
- any product or service wholly owned by one of Comprara’s portfolio agencies to which you have lawful access.
This policy does not cover:
- social engineering or phishing
- weak or insecure SSL ciphers and certificates
- denial of Service (DoS)
- physical attacks
- attempts to modify or destroy data.
How to report a vulnerability
To report a vulnerability, please use the form below. Provide enough detail that we can reproduce your steps.
What happens next
- respond to your report within 5 business days
- keep you informed of our progress
- agree upon a date for public disclosure, if required.